The Media Services Advisory Committee (MSAC) provides guidance and direction for NEOnet Library Services. This committee meets four times a year at various locations.
INFOhio Library Users Councils representatives for NEOnet schools are:
- Lorri Kingan, Green Local Schools (term expires June 2014)
- Jolyn Taylor, Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools (term expires June 2015)
The scheduled meetings and minutes are contained in the folders below.
Note on meeting format: 8:30am until 11:00am will be the regular Library Committee meeting.
The afternoons will consist of an open lab or training sessions.
NEOnet Media Services Advisory Committee Objectives
1. To provide an opportunity for SLMS (School Library Media Specialist) to communicate with other SLMS to keep them informed and to promote the use of library programs.
2. To provide the SLMS with a greater knowledge of INFOhio electronic resources and services.
3. To foster the use of multiple resources and the development of research skills and various literacies.
4. To discuss how the updates to the library automation software (WorkFlows) will benefit the management of the media center/library.